Fall Book Fair is here! It is in person for students only this fall. Across all three Moorestown elementary schools, we are not permitted to have a Grand Breakfast or Family Fun Night. Additionally, parents may only come in if they are assisting a class and have signed up. It is important that you review all information and the links for your school’s fair.
How to Shop:
- Students can shop in person with cash, check or Scholastic eWallet during their class times from 10/1-10/8. Our book fair staff will help with purchases.
- Anyone can shop online from 10/1-1014!
Our Books Bring Us Together Book Fair is October 4-October 8! All of our information has been sent home in a flyer with a letter, through H&S emails and through an email from Mrs. Rowe.
PLEASE CLICK HERE LEARN ABOUT class times, how to shop, eWallets/cash/checks, COIN DRIVE and more!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BUY ONLINE: You may preview the fair and/or purchase books online from 10/1-10/14.
We are so happy to announce the triumphant return of The Book Fair, which will run October 1-8! We’re excited to bring back a physical book fair for students to browse through. Unfortunately no Grand Event or Family Fun Night, but we’re getting there! See below for more information:
Parents, there are 2 ways to shop the Roberts Book Fair – you can send in cash or check (Made out to Moorestown Home and School) with your child or you can set up an eWallet on the Scholastic website. eWallet is Scholastic’s way to securely shop the Book Fair without sending in cash or checks. You can set up set up your child’s eWallet: https://www.scholastic.com/bf/maryrobertselemsch1 * Please note that any leftover funds will not be credited back to the credit card, but can be used at a later Book Fair or donated to our All for Books program. Here is an FAQ about eWallet: https://scholastic.force.com/scholasticfaqs/s/topic/0TO2M000001lCxmWAE/student-ewallet
We are excited to bring back the All for Books Grade Level Coin Challenge. Each day, have your child collect loose change and bring it to school to see which grade level can collect the most! Winning grade level will get a grade-wide pajama day! All proceeds from the Coin Challenge will go towards the Scholastic All for Books Program, which allows us to use the money raised to buy books for our classrooms and school community. Scholastic then matches anything raised through All for Books and donates books to an underserved school. Each day we will ask for a different kind of coin:
Monday, October 4th~Pennies
Tuesday, October 5th~Nickels
Wednesday, October 6th~Dimes
Thursday, October 7th~Quarters
Friday, October 8th~Any loose change you want!
South Valley Jungle Adventure Book Fair This Week!
Monday, October 4th to Thursday, October 7th, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Friday, October 8th, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Ways to Shop:
- New this year, due to the district’s guidelines, parents will not be able to attend the fair. The children will be shopping during their class library times (see schedule below), or you can shop the fair online beginning 10/1.
- If your child is shopping in person, either have your child bring cash in an envelope on his/her classroom day, or sign up for eWallet digital payment by (click here) and add funds to your child’s account by 10 pm the night before his/her day. Leftover funds will be credited to a gift card that can be used at future fairs or online.
Contests for the Chance to Win Prizes:
- Decorate the jungle picture that came home in your child’s backpack last week, and return it to your teacher by Thursday, September 30th.
- Guess how many bananas are in the monkey’s jar on your classroom’s day.
- Dress up in your jungle gear or wear something jungle-themed on your classroom’s day.
Teacher Wishlist Donations: Click here for list.
If you would like to purchase a book to donate to your child’s classroom and/or specials teacher, please select a title on the Signup Genius link above and mark it as purchased. You can purchase the books online beginning 10/1 or by sending money in with your child during their class shopping time.
|Wolfe||Monday, October 4||9:40 am to 10:20 am|
|Anderson||Tuesday, October 5||9:40 am to 10:20 am|
|Hasegawa/Tracy||Thursday, October 7||9:40 am to 10:20 am|
|Harris||Friday, October 8||9:40 am to 10:20 am|
|Kovacs||Monday, October 4||10:30 am to 11:10 am|
|Barnes||Wednesday, October 6||10:30 am to 11:10 am|
|Short||Thursday, October 7||10:30 am to 11:10 am|
|Bachman||Friday, October 8||10:30 am to 11:10 am|
|Schultz||Tuesday, October 5||11:15 am to 11:55 am|
|Kelly||Wednesday, October 6||11:15 am to 11:55 am|
|Reyes||Thursday, October 7||11:15 am to 11:55 am|
|Hendrickson||Friday, October 8||11:15 am to 11:55 am|
|Rau||Friday, October 1||2:05 pm to 2:45 pm|
|Morken||Monday, October 4||2:05 pm to 2:45 pm|
|Dever||Tuesday, October 5||2:05 pm to 2:45 pm|
|Semptimphelter||Thursday, October 7||2:05 pm to 2:45 pm|
Check back in October!